Meatballs Pasta & Peanutbutter milkshakes

To make my holiday more interesting& meaningful , I decided to cook something in the Holiday ... I make Butter bun Yesterday... Easy & yummy

It's Saturday again , mum is busying doing shortcakes:).
Its my responsibility to cook my brother a meal :) ... Due to my brother loves the meatballs in ikea so much, I decided to make him meatballs pasta as his lunch :)


Lazy?? But hungry??? Prepare this meal within 30 minutes :)



Ingredients: Campbellis Spaghetti Meatballs ( Bought it in cold storage)
Onion -1/2
Button mushroom -3/4 tins
Garlic - few ( according to personal taste)

1.Slice all into small pieces
2. Heat up the frying pan with some butter
3. When the frying pan is Hot enough, put some garlic in it, fry it for 30 seconds
4. Dump in Onions and button mushrooms ( fry it until golden brown)
5. Pour Campbellis Spaghetti Meatballs paste in it, stir and fry it ( around 10 minutes)
6. Meals and ready to be served :) ( Tips: Add some cheese on top to make the meals looks
nicer)


Peanut butter milkshakes ( Yummy but Fattening :( So the portion that I prepared is only half
a cup :)
Ingredients:
Peanutbutter ( one teaspoon)
Milk ( 1/2 box of DutchLady full cream milk)
Vanila Ice-Cream ( one scoop)
Steps ( Easy & express )
Put all ingredients into blender then blend it for 30 second . Then it's done :)






Coming on : Butter bun ( soft & tasty) :)
0 Responses