Cherry Shadow ♥

Oops... wow, its has been ages since the last time I been here ... Why??? It sure cannot be escaped from one word name Lazy`~~
Currently many things happy, Sadness, Happiness, Drunkness... lols..

Many pictures taken by me using my Baby :) ...
Currently still lack of skills so I was making myself to read all those bored wording that may help me in my camera skills but Fail :( ... Me myself still think that practical is better :)
After exam, i swear that i will bring my baby around and Snaps Snaps Snaps... :)

Hmm... last week just back from KL, Sales everywhere on that time... Bought couples dress and Top ;) ... I'm a Shopholic ??? If u say that, then u are wrong ... I'm Just a Normal Girl :)
Is a Sin if a girl do not Shopping when they had chance to :)


Lastly, just enjoy those picture taken by my baby :)

Must back to start my revision , since coming tuesday is my exam week :( ...
Account I must kill u into pieces, I'm NOT afraid of you !!!
I'm ready to fight with you!!! hahas :)

0 Responses