I'm a good girl :)

Hi, hi I'm back :)
Yummy food places ~
滴水坊

These few days I was busy following my mum ... she bring me around to do her stuff :)

... ( hmm... I will safe the long story part and staright to the point :) )
Went 滴水坊, to have vegetarian lunch with my grandma, she on vegetarian these few days ...
this is the second time i went there...
the environment was so nice ( u will feel so clean & so relax when u step in there )



The small menu was full of many delicious food variety for us to choose :)
Each day, they provide different variety of food include pasta & lagsana too :)
Price was Resonable .... the money they earn , all will go to the charity as donation to the poor
How good if while u eating u can also donate to the poor :)

the 红烧面was so nice... MUST TRY :)
Believe me u will love it even though u don't like to eat vegetarian :)
Tada... here's Amber :P
She was enjoying her noodles :)
To know more about it
~ can view from here ~>>>滴水坊
2 Responses
  1. D@wen Says:

    Nice huh??? I want go next time...


  2. Yeah, the food there very very yummy... :)... near our college ni... maybe we all can go there for lunch one day ;)