Continue be a shopholic @ Hatyai :)

Trip to Hatyai with my beloved Family :)
After few hours time, finally reached Haytai :)...
Omg... i look so pale & unhealthy :S ... nevermind...lol... who ask me to sleep in the car XD


There are few snaps that i took while in the van :)
Omg... so many teddy bear...

This I took in the office ... so lovely lace style :)
Finally, we reached the Lee Garden Hotel
While daddy & mummy busy checking in ...
Look at me >>me with my small and light bag :)~ Prepare to buy things back :)
Oh ya, took this outside the lift, * I taste it before... it so delicious * Yum yum :)
Why Malaysia dun have it... I ♥ the Honey Mustard sauce so much @@
By the way, they selling the spinach pie there, it was so so so unique and delicious... *I want to eat it again*
After that we went to eat in Kan Eng ... Homecooked rice :)
So delicious & price so resonable :)
I love all the food except this :S ... Guess what is this ???
Can u believe that it is white TomYum :) ...
It is the result from what mum & grandma request :) ... Request: Non Spicy
At last it looks like this... Non Spicy Tomyum... it seriously taste like hot lemon juice :S
Yum yum food come finally :)
Wow... it was so delicious... except for the white Tomyum of course :)
This table of dishes & drinks only cost us around 800 bath*Rm80*
U guys should pay a visit here ... while having trip to Hatyai ...
Tut tut ( Taxi) fee + Meal at Kum Eng = 1000 bath ( Rm100) for five person
So worth it :)... in this place u can try the variety of food of thailand here... no regret :)


After that we went to Robinson :) ... * The things there was nice and cheap also due to their sales *
~ We can get many brand there that, we can't get it in Malaysia... * it more to singapore brand*




Oh yeah, Fan of Donut???
At the Robinson there, there are one cute small donut shop name Sushi Do~~!

The donut there was made like the size of the sushi :)...
Many different size & shapes & taste of donut u can get there... :)
The donut there was cheap & nice :)
After that, we went back to Lee Garden plaza and shop again :)
Break time :)... Grandma totally inloved with this ... Twist Potato Cost ~250 bath(Rm2.50)
U can choose various kind of flavour u want to put on it
Seaweed, Tomyum, Garlic Cheese, Cheese
YUMMY... * Pss... Saw the purple recycle bag beside me??? ... It is the result of Shopping there*
^ BUY BUY BUY ^ XD
At night we went to The Floating Market...
Last trip went I went there , I snap some pictures there:)... To have more detail information check my older post :)
This lady, is making Kerabu for us... :)... I know i know is nothing special if it is Kerabu ...
At there u can choose variety of things to put inside :)
Maggie Mee, Beehoon... Seafood :)
One only cost Rm 4.00 for such a delicious & unique Kerabu :)
There are some few snaps of the floating market :)







There are some games here :)
My brother playing games there ... Cool :)
The things here was so so so CHEAP ...
Must come if u want to explore Hatyai :)


Went back to Hotel again:)
Have our dinner outside the small stalls of our hotel
The food was expensieve @.@... but taste alright :)



After my dinner, we continue shopping again :)


Good Morning :) ...
Having breakfast @ Hotel Lobby :)
Here's my breakfast :)



Me & my baby Panasonic Lx3 :)

After that we went Oden & shop again :)
Having Lunch there
Before back, we had food reflexology :)

That all for my trip :)
I bought several Top, dress, bag :) ... ♥ my trip, satisfy with my shopping :)
0 Responses