Unforgetable Taste

I'm still me, But what had changed in Me , is my thoughts... How I think...
* Appreciate*

Nothing Special about me nowadays, ... I'm so busy, & i did many MAD stuff that when I told my friend, their 1st Reaction was : " WA!!!" * Jaw dropped* ...
I was also eating NON-STOP...
Maybe my blog is turning to FOOD blog soon ... LOL


Wednesday, after mum picked me up, we went GURNEY to have Dinner, they was wondering around what to have for our dinner, and Clever me suggest, Sakae Sushi... although I ate Yataimura in the afternoon as my lunch @.@ ... I'm MAD... haha

Oh yeah, before that, I was spending my morning with my dearest sister...♥ Her


Finally I get to try this...
Sakae Cheese Fondue... It's ONLY available for the Sakae Sushi member
* It was so Cheesy, and it taste quite unique... *


Lunch in another Theme Restaurant ~ Clinic Cafe ♥
Thanks to Yu, I finally get to try this...♥
Do you sick of ordinary Lunch Time, Maybe u can try this... It will make you more refreshing & get back to work or maybe class xp



The environment there was quite unique... Waiter & waitress was dressing up as a Nurse
The container seems familiar right... LOL
Aww... how cute ...
Various Clinic Design
Eww... I feel o sick when I look into this poster...
Advice: Pls don't look at it while you having your meal LOL
I'm waiting... waiting... waiting... Hungry !!!

Finally Our meal arrived...
Yu, set Lunch... Chicken Rice


Although it looks like the meal we having in the hospital when we are sick... But believe me it was much MORE delicious than the one we had in the hospital...
Oh yeah, & this is my Choc ice-blended... Yum yum...
This is mine... Chicken Cutlet...
My chili sauce is in the syringe LOL


After that, we went Ice-ice Baby to had some Dessert...



Lastly, had my favourite ice-cream in Baskin Robin... really don't know why, nowadays I'm crazy about this flavour ice-cream... Totally Mad & Fell in ♥ of it @@
0 Responses