Lili Advance Birthday Celebration :)

Saturday 21 August 2010
While Our Beloved Lili Big Day falls on the Merdaka Day so we plan to Celebrate her Birthday in Advance on that day :)
Celebrate it On Qe2
Nothing much to say , just View those pictures :)
Here's the Katy Perry look of Mine XD on that night
MY POLKA DOTS dress so much!!! :)

Seriously until now I still can't figure out WHY Owen say this pictures I look like Her ?? hmm...

At the Dance Floor

Taken by : Dawen Lim


<3>
And My lips look so Red lols... Seriously maybe its the effect of Alcohol to me ... hahahas...

PS : No lipgloss or other lips Products are applied !!! XD



I ♥ Lili Red Dress so much !!
She looks Totally Hot & SEXY :)


Spot the DIFFERENCE in both of this Group Pictures !!! lol



Picture 1




Picture 2


Answer Revealed : Look Clearly at the Expressions of Mine and Stefanie lols
WE loooks like exhchange in Both the Pictures :)
We enjoyed that Night :)


Oh yeah, Before I forget Anyone Spot those Nice Polka Dots things or Clothes in the Mall Please Let me Know !!!
I'm Craving For it !!! :)

I'm TOTALLY a POLKA DOTS lover :) lols

0 Responses