♥ Your Doll ♥


Give it to me baby, I you
Give it to me me, baby I need you
Give it to me me, baby I wants you
that what I only wish
I want to live in your arms forever
my heart was throbbing whenever I thought of you
My lips became =) whenever you came
I feel Electricity going through, whenever I reached your hands
look as if I became a dreamer
my both eyes Sprinkle whenever I had your phone call
your Voice make me Dizzy

when we panted, my eyes filled with tears

I'm a fool but don't desert me
One person that I everyday want to see

the Only One that I want to hold
Please Hug Me
Talk to Me

as it is, like I do
My shoulder shook whenever I met you
When we together walked along a trail
folded us arms, our *hearts* Connected
I feel like I've dreamed a Happy Dream
one person that I want to kiss

don't just talk
Please promise me with no Fail
Our is eternity
For the 1st time I'll gave you my Heart
Say that I meant to U save me like a Precious Treasure
That what I gotta be hungry for
Only U
Just the Only One in the world
Your Doll Give it to me Baby, I need U
0 Responses