Brand New look of my Nail XD

Sunday, woke up quite early although i was almost K.O yesterday night... Wern birthday party Went Gurney with parents... Manicure & Padicure time =) I dunno why we are so bored in the car, & took so many pictures... maybe I still drunk ...LOL Dad & Mum having manicure & padicure... with me too =) Time to Relax... Wondering which colour to put on ... hmm *wink* New look of my nail...



After that , we went Sakae Sushi for dinner...
I'm so excited with their April new dishes the Cheese Fondue in Sakae Sushi*
I want it SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH * hahahaha...
Due to Jam-ness of Gurney, we decide to have a drink in Coffee Bean... have a nice coffee... me?? as usual, my ice-blended vanila... Bored me ... took this... Photographer:Me
Model: Keith Lee * My brother*
After that, on the way back... still JAM in the carpark == I'm bored again... LOL
0 Responses