Finally ~~ 21 March10

Woke up early in the morning, Mum made us Breakfast ... =)
Although it's simple , but due to mum very rarely made us Breakfast... to me it's Delicious *yuMMy*
Okay... I look Pale in This picture... Blur Face In the Morning ...LOL
Simple Breakfast , but We was satisfied with it =)

After that Me & My bro went GP to watch How to Train your Dragon 3D...
Finally get to Watch the 3D movie this year, but due to fully booked of the ticket, we sat at the front role... hais... making me a terrible headache when the movie just start...
Anyway, the movie was nice ... Lovely Storyline ... ♥
After that,we went to Korean Restaurant name Sa Rang Chae for Dinner with mum... =)
Opposite Pcghs...
This is food we ate...
The food there was so nice ... & Totally Korean Original Taste... Yummy....
Lastly, The Vain me again...

Sorry myself, By hurting myself accidentally ... I will not repeat the same mistake again... SORRY * A scar that will reminds me *

Anyway, A HAPPY Day i have... =)
0 Responses