My CNY Holiday

Fri:Unusual Hang Out ;)
Woke up early in the morning, then headed to Ying house =)
Her dog, Otti, she look so lovely
Aww... love this the most... A kiss from Otti =)

Snap snap =)


After that, went Sunway Carnival with my Pig fren =), watch the movie name 14 blades...
Quite enjoy the movie =) although, it doesn't have much funny scene ...


Sat : Visit to St.Joseph
Woke up early in the morning Today, ready myself & headed to New World Park have our lunch with my family & cousins
Sorry , I look pale , due to lack of sleep =(
Here's my beloved one's =)




While waiting the rest of the family to reached St Joseph
Love my sis so much >*<*muackz*


See ... How lovely those kids looks ...

All of them was so independent , & they have to do those cleaning*housework*, that we always complain we tired when we only ask to did a little housework ...
Doesn't really saw many of them & took pic's of them... Because after the cleaning of their places some of them are busying taking bath, they going to Pisa to have CNY dinner =)

Meet u with a small chinese-malay boy, he was walking to the classroom & trying to close the door... We do ask him why he do so, he say that we wanted to sleep...the boy look that he was a little anti-social, but after a few conversation with him, we get to know that he feel sad because he are not allowed to the dinner at Pisa tonight, because he was naughty... Due to his sadness, we give him a box of sweet *IMPACT*, he was so polite , thank us,for the box of sweet...
He appreciate the sweet so much & he even give it to the rest ...
I really do learn much from my visit to the orphanage ...


Feel free to pay a visit to the Orphanage & bring some things to visit them ...
A small help from us may give them a better life ... =)
0 Responses