Mum Advance Birthday Celebration ★Vintage Bulgaria★

Finally It's Over =) Morning wake up early , pick up Ying & headed to Disted to have our ILETS Seriously, I'm enjoying the Speaking part ... so do Ying & Longjye too...xp Hope We have GOOD results in ILETS After that, rushed back home, & get myself ready... Preparing to celebrate mum advance Birthday in Vintage Bulgaria Oops... who's hand is this... It's me Amber Lee xp Vintage Bulgaria Hmm, I order a drink name Snow White ( Nothing Special just the mixture of Sprite & ice-cream) But it cost me rm11 ... anyway it worth it =) Me drinking Martini == Wow, here come my food...XD A Home-made soup from the Sets My favourite appertizer : Bacon with cheese Chicken Kebab Baby Pork Ribs Side Dishes of Baby Pork Ribs Dessert : Lemon Cheese Cake Last snap a picture with my brother=) Happy Birthday MUM =)
0 Responses