Trip @ Hatyai 5-6 Dec

In the morning~~ The weather was nice
Noon , we finally reach Hatyai~~ having lunch




Omg... the pizza there looks so tempting T.T we don't have it here * I must try it nxt trip * =)




I loves the Koay Teow dry there =)
Have a Maple waffle while shopping there ~~ It taste good
I Loves these * attractive * It's drinks
The Karaoke there * kinda cute*

Do u see the difference of the Mc Donald here n there?? lolx * Sawadika * statue
Twilight New Moon in Thai XD
2012 Movie Banner In Thai
Went to floating market



The coconut drink there was nice and cheap



Cute sushi * cost 50 sen 4 one * bt worth it ~~
My fav * mango kerabu ~~




There having celebrations due to that day is the King Birthday




My Buffet Breakfast in Hotel
Tired??? Garden Inn Hotel Provide Health Massage 2



Small stall that sells nice coffee in Odean



One of my fav food there Pig leg rice




Take away KFC burger
The wedding decorations in the hotel * look so lovely*
I love the vanila milk so much @@
On the way home =)
I love my trip although it is short ... I m satisfied with my shopping there * Bought many of things XD *
0 Responses